RETAKE Online BEG-INT PHOTOGRAPHY
This class price is reserved for those who have previously taken Christopher's Beginner/Intermediate Photgraphy Class and is offered at the discounted price of only $10 for a Retake cost. If you have not previously taken Christopher's Beg/Int Photography Class - please return to the Education Menu and select the regular Online Cost.
Price includes LIVE "ONLINE" course held on Tuesday & Wednesday, at 6:30pm-8:30pm (Mountain Time) both nights. (SEE BELOW for available dates)
Limited to first 100 Students
SPECIAL RETAKE COST at only $10
What you will learn:
- How to care for your DSLR
- Importance of and how to color correct your monitor
- What is a RAW file and why should we be using them (detailed explanation)
- How to convert your RAW files
- Exposure Triangle ISO, Shutter Speed and Apertures/F-stops
- How to read light and expose correctly for the scene Manual, Aperture and shutter priority modes (when and how to use each)
- How to control white balance in the camera
- How to maximize color straight from your camera
- Focus modes when and how to use them for maximum sharpness
- Flash techniques (Why is it so important to use a flash on a bright sunny day?)
- Composition techniques to take award winning photos
- When, where and how to print your images
Payment due upon registration to reserve your place in class which is held on ZOOM.
You will receive an entrance code via email to join the Live - "Online" class along with instructions on how to join up online.