BEGINNER-INTERMEDIATE PHOTOGRAPHY Online
Price includes LIVE "ONLINE" course held on Tuesday & Wednesday, October 13th & 14th, 2020 at 6:30pm-8:30pm (Mountain Time) both nights.
Limited to first 200 Students
SPECIAL COST at only $40
Save $35 OFF normal cost!
What you will learn:
- How to care for your DSLR
- Importance of and how to color correct your monitor
- What is a RAW file and why should we be using them (detailed explanation)
- How to convert your RAW files
- Exposure Triangle ISO, Shutter Speed and Apertures/F-stops
- How to read light and expose correctly for the scene Manual, Aperture and shutter priority modes (when and how to use each)
- How to control white balance in the camera
- How to maximize color straight from your camera
- Focus modes when and how to use them for maximum sharpness
- Flash techniques (Why is it so important to use a flash on a bright sunny day?)
- Composition techniques to take award winning photos
- When, where and how to print your images
Payment due upon registration to reserve your place in class which is held on ZOOM.
You will receive an entrance code via email to join the Live - "Online" class along with instructions on how to join up online.